Destiny Wagner Biography
BIOGRAPHY: Destiny Wagner – Miss Earth Belize 2021
INSTAGRAM: : https://www.instagram.com/destinyewagner/
She is 25 years, 5ft 7 inches tall, BA in Business Administration from Pace University, New York, HOST Television Series, Influencer, Brand Ambassador, Commercial and Print model, accomplished poet, an Author of two books available on Amazon and one on Barnes and noble, Miss Universe Belize 1st runner up, Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Non-Profit Co-Owner.
HOST OF COLOR BLIND MEDIA SERIES:
“DOWN SOUTH WITH ALLANA AND DESTINY”
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A TRUE BELIZEAN IN DESTINY’S WORDS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYQK2IPCKfk
https://www.facebook.com/colorblindbz/videos/609232449754270/ Destiny being a Patriotic Model for our Annual September Celebrations
BEAUTY PAGEANTS & FASHION:
1. Miss Universe Belize 1st. Runner Up 2019
2. Miss Universe Belize 2020 1ST Runner Up - Virtual Version
3. In 2016, she represented Belize in the “Miss Caribbean USA Pageant”. She was awarded: MISS PHOTOGENIC & MISS CONGENIALITY
4. HOME COMING PRINCESS:
5. PROM QUEEN:
6. FASHION MODEL: Jadore Boutique
7. DESTINY WAGNER IS A PRINT MODEL:
“Tomboy Glam” Set 2! August 2021- New York, USA
Print Publication: Malvie Magazine; Future of Fashion, The Artist Edition
Model: Destiny Evelyn Wagner
PUBLISHED AUTHOR: Amazon and Barnes & Noble
1. "Belizean Blues": A collaborative Poetry Book to raise funds for needed children and family in Pandemic time.
2. “So you need advice” Paperback – April 3, 2018. The book is 112 pages. Independent published is self-esteem building for young girls.
"So you need advice" will take any young woman back to memory lane or prepare them for situations they will most likely face in life. The book will take the reader on a journey of reminiscing, laughing and storytelling from their perspective in the form of poetry. These are the stories young ladies should not be embarrassed to talk about. Stories ranging from sex, love, school and work.
The scenarios are endless along with the laughs.
Destiny Wagner has always been vocal about social issues especially, women’s rights. She has traveled to numerous countries and noticed most young ladies experience the same scenarios. She was born in Punta Gorda, Belize, has dual citizenship in Belize and America now. She spent part of her growing formidable years growing up in Fresno, California which contributed to her work ethic and helped to shape her into the young woman she is today. Brooklyn, New York and graduated from Pace University in 2018 with a degree in Business Administration
She has worked as an INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE in the NBA with the New York Mets and in March 2019 she was recognized by the Mets during Women’s History Month for her achievements in Sales. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_9jdQWWILg
While she is well known in Belize for her participation in the Miss Universe Belize Pageant, she is well known internationally for her POETRY. During the pandemic, Destiny hosted a virtual poetry nights on her Instagram LIVE @Destinyewagner. People from all over the world tuned in and participated to showcase their great talent and love for poetry.
The main thing Destiny walked away with after her LIVE was the severity and need she saw in her community as a result of the Pandemic. Children were not in schools and the rural communities were suffering due to low resources and yes some even lack of food. She wanted to act fast and help her community but she also wanted to give others a voice and the opportunity to share their work.
She combined her love for her country, her love for Poetry and became the main contributor and editor for “Belizean Blues”. Belizean Blues
feature poems and short stories from over 15 local Belizeans, many of whom have never been published. 100% of the proceeds went to the Non-Profit foundation started by her mother called the “OPERATION KINGDOM” which aims to promote health, wellness and Sustainability in Belize and end child hunger. She is literally changing lives on poem at a time. https://ceomedium.com/destiny-wagner/
Both her books are currently available on Amazon and one on Barns and Noble.
What’s next for this young author? She has her mind set on the Big Screen to get her message out in any way she can
Destiny Biography Cont....
COMMUNITY SERVICE: NGO ORGANIZATION
1. “ASIAN AMERICANS FOR EQUALITY:. Destiny Wagner was a member of the Creative Arts Panel in April 2021 for the 10th Annual Asian American Community Development Conference where she spoke to children who were interested in creative careers. The children were mainly Asians and Latinos.
Asian Americans for Equality is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization based in New York City. Founded in 1974 in Manhattan’s Chinatown to advocates for equal Rights and Justice.
AAFE has transformed in the past four decades to become one of the city’s leading housing, social service and community development organizations.
2. NGO: She helps to run her family Non- Profit Organization called “Operation Kingdom”, founded by her mom Ms. Sadie Wagner for the past 10 years combating child hunger, giving scholarships, school supplies, promote equal education for youths. On her own she also advocates for
mental health and through her IG, she has been quietly showing people how beautiful dogs really are and should be treated just by the way she treats hers.
1. In 2020 she became a Certified Open Water Scuba Diver with SPLASH DIVE CENTER in Punta Placentia, Belize.
2. Participated in Manatee Research with ‘CLEAR WATER AQUARIUM” tagging, studying their movements, mating habits, and learning about the endangered species.
3. Rides her bike daily to her ORGANIC SMOOTHIE & SHAKES SHOP call “EMPRESS DEN”
4. Worn her hair naturally almost all her life.
5. Her Father owns a farm for the past 10 years and she is no stranger to the farm. She helps take care of the sheep, goats, pigs, horses, chickens and cow whenever on the farm.
6. Was not born in a Hospital but her father and a Mid-Wife Nurse delivered her at home in Punta Gorda, Belize.
SOLO TRAVELER: United States, Mexico, Jamaica, Italy, UK-Great Britain, Greece, France, Canada, Honduras, Guatemala, Italy, Ireland, and Bahamas. She just recently returned from Santorini, Greece, her second trip
INFLUENCER: not by design but has grown to embrace it and utilize it o get her message out and help others also.
DESTINY WAGNER’S Interest:
Scuba Diving, Farming, Hiking, Traveling, Eating, Poetry, Dancing, Environmental Sustainability, Community Involvement, Entrepreneurship, Fashion, Screen Plays, Television, Youth empowerment, Painting and Natural Hair
BRAND AMBASSADOR :
1. “25 and Alive”- campaign to spread awareness of Cervical Health.
2. Goli Gummies: Goli Nutrition's deep rooted commitment provides the world with easy access to wellness through innovative products that are Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gelatin-Free, Kosher and free of colors and flavors from artificial sources.
3. Havaianas Belize (Shoes)
4. Ambassador for a Central American Campaign
ANIMAL LOVER: She has 2 dog, Uthred (XXL BULLY) and Aura Pitbull Mixed).(She feeds them every morning before riding off to work on her bike when she is in PG to go open her shop “EMPRESS DEN” she opened in June where she makes and sells organic smoothies and shakes.
HER DAD owns and operates a farm for the past 10 years with animals like: sheep, goat, chickens, pigs, horse. Water source on the farm is from a well she has to lower a bucket on a string.
Sunnyside High School
1. Class president, 2010 Fresno California, USA
2. Prom Queen
3. Homecoming Princess
4. Danced Ballet for 4 years-Terry Clark Dance Centre
5. Danced and perform hip hop for 4 years - Sunnyside High School
6. Cheerleading for 3 years – Sunnyside High School
7 Learned to play Chess at 12.
8. Was in “Emerging leaders Program” in college at Manhattanville College before transferring to Pace University.
9. Due to financial reasons, Destiny took a semester off from college to work at a startup company to pay for education. She returned to school and graduated with her degree in Business Management
10 Sorority – Sigma Delta Tau - Pace University
11. Worked several jobs while in college for various Company Brands such as: Muscle Milk, Red stripe Beer, Hand model for Hennessey. Bartended in Brooklyn, New York
12. Was a Forbes Under 30 Scholar – 2018
13.ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS/MEDALS:_ 3rd Place at Pace University’s Pitch Contest,
Mom – USA African American – roots in Africa.
Dad is Belizean by Birth - Mixed, Mayan, Latino, Kriol